Saturday, October 08, 2005

7. Framing the House - Day 11

The pictures posted today are of the stairs in the garage and the bonus room above it and of our master bedroom with a pullman ceiling. I also took some photos of the back of the house. I bought a wet/dry vac today to get the water out of the house from the last rain. The weather has not been real hot so the water was not evaporating very fast so we decided to help the process along. I looked and found a vet/dry vac that allows you to hook up a water hose to it so when your vacuuming up water it can go somewhere else instead of the vac itself. I really love this vac. The water inside had no chance with the "Super Duper Sucker Upper 2000". I had so much fun that when I was done I went over to the pond next door and relocated it. I wonder if my neighbor will notice.








No comments: